The Bridge Youth Center is a youth center in downtown Zeeland, Michigan. We provide a variety of programs for youth, primarily geared toward middle school-aged kids. These programs are born from our vision of a community that values youth.
We offer a wide range of programs aimed at finding ways to build strengths in communities so that all young people are supported, nourished, and empowered to grow up healthy.
Our volunteers ensure that all of the young people who participate in Bridge programs are surrounded with multiple influences that give consistent messages of love, support, control, and positive values. Our volunteer are of all ages and all walks of life.
- 11:30 am – 5:00 pm, June 26, 2019 – Kayak Trip
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, June 26, 2019 – Meet Up and Eat Up
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, June 27, 2019 – Meet Up and Eat Up
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, June 27, 2019 – Summer Drop-in
- 8:00 am – 1:00 pm, July 1, 2019 – Steadfast Community Growers
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, July 1, 2019 – Meet Up and Eat Up